50 ways to make money on the internet
This is one of the most common online money making spot. With Google adsense,
you earn cool cash by allowing Google display relevant ads based on your
- Create simple text ads and choose keywords that determine when they are
displayed. This is where the Adsense Content comes from. You do not need a
site for this.
- Get paid to fill jobs. Commissions range from $50-$5,000. It all depends on
how tough the job is to fill and how desperate the hiring company is. This is
another one that's tough to explain.
- Add their job board to your site. They then post jobs based on the
geographic location of visitors and the position types you pre-select. I tried
it and I they continually report that I sent 0 visitors and I know that's not
right. Nevertheless, I may have an isolated problem so they make the list.
- If you have a customer that wants to buy something you cannot sell, you can
sell the lead here.
- If you have a site, you can join Linkshare. Once enrolled for free, you can
choose companies whose ads are pertinent to your site. Companies have the
ultimate say on working with you. Like Commission Junction, there are a ton of
companies waiting to evaluate your site.
- Bid on keywords and Microsoft places your created ads then they are searched
for. This is similar to Google Adwords. You do not need a site for this.
- Sell your stuff on Overstock.com
Pay Per Post
With this, advertisers pay you to write about their
products on your blog.
- If you have an RSS feed, run it through
Like Feedburner, they can include ads into your feed and if you really become
large, advertisers will pay a premium for you to show their ads.
- They are similar to Commission Junction and Linkshare however they seem to
have lower tiered companies with advertising offers.
Text Link Ads
- You can earn by sending advertisers to them or by selling spots on your
site. You must have a real site or blog to do this.
- Don't bother unless your site has 500,000 page views of text based content a
month. If you have that readership, these are the guys that display bubble box
ads to underlined words on your site.
West Work At Home Agent
- Not entirely online but this is worth a mention because it's won awards and
is very legitimate. If you are an at-home Mom or free-lancer without work, you
should check this out.
- Infolinks is probably the highest paying option for your in-text
advertising. On DLM, you will see underlined links scattered throughout
articles. Those are a function of Infolinks and without disclosing too much,
it's been a great source of income. Best is that they accept all sizes of
websites and blogs. Just sign up and begin.
Build a Niche Store
- This is a simple store development platform which enables you to create
content based sites that generate income through the eBay affiliate programs.
- Sell space on your site for text ads. This would work like the DLM
Amazon Affiliate Program
- Easily create a store or shopping section on your site instead of sending
your visitors to Amazon. Amazon handles the shopping cart and fulfillment.
- If you write a story, how-to, rant, how-to cut grass, etc., you can submit
it to them and they will pay you $3-$20 per article if they like it.
- Another ad program. They do have some decent companies lined up as
advertisers. You provide space, they'll provide an ad.
- PPC (pay per click) program with a low $10 payout amount.
- Start a blog and consistently write excellent content. With good ad
placement, you may make some money.
- You provide a design, they'll toss it on a T-Shirt, Hat, etc. No upfront
costs. Get a free online shop and promote your products on your website.
- Their eMiniMalls service has shown great results for many Bloggers and site
owners. You choose a keyword and they show relevant products on your site
using a pretty unique interface.
- They have thousands of things for you to advertise on your site.
- Get paid $5-$150 per hour for basically doing freelance work on a
per-assignment basis. You have to pass a pretty tough test to get in.
- These are the guys that generate contextual ads on sites that show up when
you hover over a double-underlined word.
- If you have a site, you can join Commission Junction. Once enrolled for
free, you can choose companies whose ads are pertinent to your site. Companies
have the ultimate say on working with you. There are easily over 1,000
companies to choose from here.
- For blogs only, advertisers provide you with a topic and you write about it
on your site. To do this, you have to install a flash widget into your blog
post. The more people you bring into the conversation through the widget, the
more you get paid. It's difficult to explain.
- Think of it as YouTube + Flickr + Music. You add original content and they
pay you based on the visitors you attract.
- If you are an expert on something, Ether provides a way for people to pay
you to talk about it in a one-on-one setting. If you want to charge $250/hr,
that's fine. You have to do all the advertising so you should have a blog or
site already established.
I guess, you know what this is. Gather your junk and sell it!
- If you have a real store and want to sell your stuff online, this is a
decent option to get you started.
Refer your visitors to CelltradeUSA., but they offer an affiliate program now.
In short, if people need to get out of a cell phone contract, cell trade helps
them by matching them with someone that wants to enter into a phone contact
without all the fees.
- If you are an expert or even mildly knowledgeable on something, Bitwine
provides a way for you to set a per minute rate and charge people to talk to
you in a private meeting space. Bitwine is currently in "beta" so they are
waiving fees which at some point will most likely be 1% of your earnings.
- Clickbooth is a site that blog owners or site owners can join to place
Cost Per Action
ads on their site. It has a good base of advertisers and is similar to
Commission Junction or Linkshare.
You can learn about this on Micro Persuasion ,the consensus seems to be that
it is similar to Review Me (which is on this list).
As I type this, there are 2,299 requests on this site. These requests are
opportunities for coders to earn money. Take on a project, get it done and get
paid. I like this concept because Rent-A-Coders doesn't get paid a thing until
you do it, therefore it is in their best interest to keep you busy.
- Add widgets to your site that display products based on keywords. For the
ultra-skilled, you can even customize the entire user experience by tapping
into their API. I guarantee you've seen sites with this installed and you
never realized it.
- Name gives it away. Programmers, Codes, Web Designers, Writers, Editors, can
look for freelance opportunities.
- This is an arm of Text Link Ads and is currently only good for Wordpress
- Not only are they the best place to house your feeds, they will also add ads
to your feed and website. You get paid per impression and if you implement
Google Adsense to your feed, you are paid per click.
- In order to participate, you must have a blog and it has to be active.
Companies go to ReviewMe to advertise a product and ReviewMe asks their
members to write a review of the product in exchange for cash.
In regards to ethics, ReviewMe mandates that the blogger/site owner indicate
that they are being compensated to write the review AND the advertiser cannot
insist on a positive review. This is the opposite of other similar services
that don't mandate trustworthy behavior. Ultimately the goal is to spread the
You can expect to earn $20 - $200 per review that you write.
- You basically upload your video to Revver and they attach an ad to it. You
get 50% of what the ad makes. If any of you have been on YouTube or other
video sites, you can easily understand that some videos, even bad ones at
times, go viral and thousands of people see it, and your ad!
Dont you like the sound of this?, With the beauty of the sound, so is the
beauty of the business. Instead of putting ads on your site, you insert polls.
You get paid based on the CPM (cost per thousand) that you set. The better
positioning on your site, the better you will do. The nice part of this is
that everything is embedded into your site allowing visitors to participate
- Upload your videos and pictures all day. If they like them and place them on
their homepage, they will pay you $400 for original videos (you know,
snowboarding off a house onto a trampoline and breaking your arm, etc) and up
to $2000 for short films. They also have other random contests that pay out
$50 a picture.
AND lastly, this website...